The Gebauer Company website (“Site”) contains certain copyright and trademark materials, including without limitation, product and company logos, product and packaging photographs, product “in use” photographs, facility and manufacturing photographs, movies and animations, downloadable files, and text (“Content”). Any use of these materials by any person or other entity (“User”) constitutes agreement to be bound by these guidelines and carries the same force and effect as a signed contract.
Copyright and Trademark Guidelines The Gebauer Company website (“Site”) contains certain copyright and trademark materials, including without limitation, product and company logos, product and packaging photographs, product “in use” photographs, facility and manufacturing photographs, movies and animations, downloadable files, and text (“Content”). Any use of these materials by any person or other entity (“User”) constitutes agreement to be bound by these guidelines and carries the same force and effect as a signed contract.
- Any use of any Content contained within this Site may only be used as specifically documented within these guidelines. Any use deviating from these guidelines or not covered by these guidelines is strictly prohibited.
- User agrees that any use of any Content constitutes a license for use and does not convey any ownership or additional rights upon the user other than those listed specifically herein.,/li>
- These guidelines apply only to Content that is owned or licensed by the Gebauer Company. Content contained on this Site owned or licensed by any third party is pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth by the respective owner or licensee.
- Any person may print any portion of this Site and make a reasonable number of copies thereof for use personally or within their organization provided that:
a. These guidelines and all other terms are distributed with this Site and its copies;
b. The User is not entitled to make any changes to any Content on this Site;
c. Such use does not violate or infringe upon the rights of others.
- The Gebauer Company logo (including stylized “G”), Gebauer’s Ethyl Chloride®, Gebauer’s Fluori-Methane®, Gebauer’s Fluro-Ethyl®, Gebauer’s Instant Ice®, Gebauer’s Pain Ease®, and Gebauer’s Spray & Stretch® (“Products”) are registered trademarks of Gebauer Company.
- Photographs of products, photographs of packaging, and photographs of products in use (“Photos”) are the sole property of Gebauer Company. Graphical logos for all Products (“Logos”) are registered trademarks of Gebauer Company. Users may utilize Photos and Logos for the purpose of promoting, advertising, selling, or presenting Products provided that:
a. Photos and Logos are used to display, advertise, present, or promote Gebauer Company and Products in a positive manner;
b. Photos and Logos are positioned in a manner that no viewer could mistake or construe Products to be manufactured by anyone other than the Gebauer Company;
c. Photos and Logos may be displayed in a size smaller than the original size provided that the aspect ratio is maintained;
d. User does not crop any Photo or Logo;
e. User does not modify Photos or Logos from their original appearance in any manner except by resizing to a size smaller than the original Photo or Logo;
f. Photos and Logos are not used to make any claims not specifically approved or endorsed by Gebauer Company, or displayed in such a way that a viewer may infer that such claim or endorsement is being made.
- Product Sheets are the sole property of Gebauer Company and contain trademark and registered copyright material. They may be distributed freely in either electronic or print format provided that:
a. Product Sheet is used to depict Gebauer Company and Products in a positive manner;
b. Product Sheet remains unaltered from its original form, including without limitation size, aspect ratio, color, quality, and content;
c. Product Sheet is distributed in a manner that no viewer or recipient could infer or construe that Product Sheet or any Products advertised on Product Sheet are the property of any entity other than Gebauer Company;
d. Product Sheet will not be used to make any claims not specifically approved or endorsed by Gebauer Company, or distributed in such a way that a viewer or recipient may infer that such claim or endorsement is being made.
- Gebauer® Patient Comfort Soultions™, The MERGE Process™, and “The Most Trusted Name in Skin Refrigerants for Over 100 Years!”™ are trademarks of Gebauer Company. Any reproductions without express written consent strictly prohibited.
- Gebauer Company may make modifications to any Content at any time without notice. User must update any Content being used by User to reflect these modifications immediately upon those modifications being posted to this Site. User must destroy any previous versions of any updated Content immediately upon updated content being made available on this Site.
GEBAUER COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE GUIDELINES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. AMENDED GUIDELINES BECOME EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON BEING POSTED TO THIS SITE. USER AGREES TO IMMEDIATELY ALTER USAGE OF ANY CONTENT TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES. CONTINUED USAGE OF ANY CONTENT SIGNIFIES AGREEMENT BY USER TO BE BOUND BY THESE GUIDELINES AS AMENDED. GEBAUER COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPUTER FAILURE. CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND GEBAUER COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT CONTENT IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL USER TRANSFER ANY RIGHTS TO, SELL, OR SUBLICENSE ANY CONTENT. GEBAUER COMPANY MAY REVOKE THE RIGHTS OF ANY USER TO USE ANY CONTENT REGARDLESS OF THESE GUIDELINES BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE TO USER. CONTENT IS TO BE USED AT THE SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION OF USER.